Penis Cake Pan
1 tub of white frosting
Frosting dye (blue, plus 2 more colors that you like to make your balloons)
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Doll arms, small characters, etc. (optional)
1) Prepare your cake mix according to the directions. If you buy yours out of the box like I do, the directions will be on the back.. If you make yours from scratch, simply follow your recipe.
2) Spray your penis pan with non-stick cooking spray. We use Wilton’s Bake Easy, NOTHING sticks with that stuff! Once your pan is sprayed pour in your cake mixture. This cake pan is quite small so it should only use about half of the cake mix. I used the other half to make some cupcakes. Bake your cake according to the instructions.
3) Once your cake is baked and cooled, remove the cake from the pan by flipping the pan upside down onto the cake board you will be using to decorate. Many people choose to use wax paper.
4) Now you can mix your dyes. Take your container of white frosting and separate some into three bowls. You’ll use about 1/3 of the container for blue, 1/3 for the red balloon and 1/3 for the orange balloon. Feel free to change the balloon colors to whatever you choose. Using your dyes go ahead and mix your colors.
5) Once your colors have been mixed make the ‘balls’ the balloons. To do that cover one ball with one balloon color, and the other ball with your second color. Do this in a circular shape as to create a balloon shape. Cover the remainder of the cake with your blue frosting to create the sky.
6) Using your white icing make strings coming down from both balloons. As a finishing touch I added doll arms holding the balloons. Feel free to add small characters, people, animals, etc. holding the balloons at the bottom of your cake, or just leave it plain!