Penis cake pan
1 tub of white frosting
Green Frosting Dye
Decorations: Mints, jelly beans, silver sprinkles, etc.
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1) Prepare your cake mix according to the directions. If you buy yours out of the box like I do, the directions will be on the back.. If you make yours from scratch, simply follow your recipe.
2) Spray your penis pan with non-stick cooking spray. We use Wilton’s Bake Easy, NOTHING sticks with that stuff! Once your pan is sprayed, pour in your cake mixture. This cake pan is large so it will fit an entire cake mix. Bake your cake according to the instructions.
3) Once your cake is baked and cooled, remove the cake from the pan by flipping the pan upside down onto the cake board you will be using to decorate. Many people choose to use wax paper.
4) Before you frost your cake, feel free to trim off excess pieces from the cake to create a more tree-like shape.
5) Once you’re happy with your tree shape, go ahead and mix your frosting and dye. Add a small amount of green dye to your white frosting and mix until you’ve created the perfect shade of green. Now cover the entire cake with your green frosting.
6) For a last bit of fun decorate the tree with various candies. I used Mints, jelly beans, and silver sprinkles. Feel free to decorate your tree however you’d like!