Penis Cake Pan
1 Tub of White frosting
Black Frosting Dye
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1) Prepare your cake mix according to the directions. If you buy yours out of the box like I do, the directions will be on the back.. If you make yours from scratch, simply follow your recipe.
2) Spray your penis pan with non-stick cooking spray. We use Wilton’s Bake Easy, NOTHING sticks with that stuff! Once your pan is sprayed pour in your cake mixture. This cake pan is small so you won’t use the entire cake mix, only fill your pan about 2/3 of the way up. I used the remainder of my mix to make some cupcakes. Bake your cake according to the instructions.
3) Once your cake is baked and cooled, remove the cake from the pan by flipping the pan upside down onto the cake board you will be using to decorate. Many people choose to use wax paper.
4) Now we will need to create the ears. To do this I cut a small triangular notch between the two ‘balls’ of the penis cake. I then took that piece of cake and cut it in half so that I had 2 smaller triangular pieces. I added one of the pieces to the lower left side of one ‘ball’ and one to the lower right side of the other ‘ball.’
5) Next you can mix your frosting. Place roughly ½ the tub of white frosting into a mixing bowl. Add a small amount of black dye to the frosting and mix together. Don’t add too much black dye at first, you want your elephant to be a nice gray and not totally black. Once you’re happy with your grey you can frost the entire cake.
6) To finish the elephant use your black and white icing to make eyes, hair on the ears, and wrinkles on the trunk.