Penis cake pan
1 tub of white frosting
Frosting Dye (Black and Blue)
Silver Sprinkles (optional)
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1) Prepare your cake mix according to the directions. If you buy yours out of the box like I do, the directions will be on the back.. If you make yours from scratch, simply follow your recipe.
2) Spray your penis pan with non-stick cooking spray. We use Wilton’s Bake Easy, NOTHING sticks with that stuff! Once your pan is sprayed, pour in your cake mixture. This cake pan is quite small so it should only use about half of the cake mix. I used the other half to make some cupcakes. Bake your cake according to the instructions.
3) Once your cake is baked and cooled, remove the cake from the pan by flipping the pan upside down onto the cake board you will be using to decorate. Many people choose to use wax paper.
4) To frost your cake you’ll use about half your container of white frosting. Mix a small amount of blue and a small amount of grey in separate bowls. Use the remainder of the white to frost the top of the cake. The ‘balls’ of the penis cake you’ll cover with grey frosting. You can also use some of your grey frosting to make a band of grey where the ‘head’ of the penis meets the ‘shaft”. You’ll also want to add a little grey to the tip. The last part of frosting the cake you’ll use your blue to create water and waves along the bottom of the cake.
5) To finish decorating you can use your black icing to create rails along the grey bar of the lighthouse. I used 3 yellow jelly beans to make lights, you can use any small yellow candies you may have. Last I added some silver sparkles on the rocks to create a spray effect from the water.