Penis Cake Pan
1 Tub of White frosting
Frosting Dye (Blue, Black, and Green)
Green Sugar Sprinkles
Alien Characters (optional)
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1) Prepare your cake mix according to the directions. If you buy yours out of the box like I do, the directions will be on the back.. If you make yours from scratch, simply follow your recipe.
2) Spray your penis pan with non-stick cooking spray. We use Wilton’s Bake Easy, NOTHING sticks with that stuff! Once your pan is sprayed pour in your cake mixture. This cake pan is quite small so it should only use about half of the cake mix. I used the other half to make some cupcakes. Bake your cake according to the instructions.
3) Once your cake is baked and cooled, remove the cake from the pan by flipping the pan upside down onto the cake board you will be using to decorate. Many people choose to use wax paper.
4) Now you can mix your dyes. Take your container of white frosting and separate some into three bowls. You’ll use about ¼ of the container for green and another ¼ for the blue. You won’t need much grey at all, just enough to cover the tip of the penis cake. Using your dyes go ahead and mix your colors.
5) Once your colors have been mixed cover the ‘balls’ of the penis with the green frosting, that will be the grass. Next cover the ‘shaft’ with blue frosting for the night sky. Last cover the tip of the cake with the grey for your UFO.
6) Carefully place the star sprinkles around the night sky. I placed them one at a time so that you could see the star shape best. Next, cover the grass with your green sugar sprinkles.
7) For the last touches use your white icing to make some lights on the UFO and a few light trails coming from the bottom. To finish the cake add your favorite alien characters.