So, you own a Penis Cake Pan, but the Bachelorette Party is over, I’m sure you’re thinking, “What am I going to do with this penis pan?” Well, I’ll show you! Here at Penis Pans.com, I’ve put together a few examples of other cakes you can make with your penis pan. Have fun.
Penis cake pan
1 tub of white frosting
Frosting Dye (pink, brown, blue)
Sprinkles (stars, dots, etc)
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1) Prepare your cake mix according to the directions. If you buy yours out of the box like I do, the directions will be on the back.. If you make yours from scratch, simply follow your recipe.
2) Spray your penis pan with non-stick cooking spray. We use Wilton’s Bake Easy, NOTHING sticks with that stuff! Once your pan is sprayed pour in your cake mixture. This cake pan is large and should use the entire mix. Bake your cake according to the instructions.
3) Once your cake is baked and cooled, remove the cake from the pan by flipping the pan upside down onto the cake board you will be using to decorate. Many people choose to use wax paper
4) Now you can mix your dyes. Take your container of white frosting and separate some into three bowls. You’ll use about 1/4 of the container for flesh color (mix a small amount of pink and brown), 1/2 for the blue hat, and the remainder leave white for the beard. Using your dyes go ahead and mix your colors.
5) First add the flesh color frosting to the center of the ‘ball’ area. This will be your wizard’s face. Next use your white frosting around the bottom of the face to create the beard. Last use your blue frosting around the whole top of the penis cake to create a tall hat. Make the blue go down about ¼ of the way into the ‘ball’ area to create a brim.
6) For the finishing touches add two black dots on the face for the eyes. Sprinkle the small marshmallows around the beard to add a fluffy texture. And last add your star and dot sprinkles to the hat.